Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello Shawal again..

Here comes Shawal again, across the world, millions of muslim prepare to celebrate the ending of fasting month, As usual i get a emotional during this time of year, for those who know, you would know that this are the times that the feeling of loss of my father and brother hits the most, including the fact that this is the second time im celebrating it as a single parent.

Much has changed since the last raya, business seems to improve with not only a CC but a paintball park and 6 big events coming along the way, This is contributed by the strong support that is given my the brothers, the trust and faith and support in realising this dream. For if it was a few years ago, i am sure that it could have never been done. The ideas, solutions and projects are from God and it is us the vassal that complete the work.

Many asked about being a single parent and during the journey from one Shawal to this one, i have met many that could have be a partner but sadly, they were found not worthy for some reason or another, looking back i guess it was all done for a reason, the greatest joy now.. For those that are sad and in lost, let me share something..

Last raya, i had thought that my life was virtually at the end, no work, no mrs and lost my daughter, the fact that my son was with me fuelled me to go on and faced the world. For if not for him i would not know where i would have ended up. As time goes by and with the will and blessing of god, i found hope, support and strength from family and friends. Friends that was once forgotten and family that was once never so close. Help came from the least expected areas and so did business and opportunities. A year later(Muslim Calendar) i am far more stable with tons of work and the best part is that my daughter is back with me. Her return has brought out my son from his closure and day by day he is improving to become the vibrant child that he should be. Of course there are hardships and scarifices that had to be made but in the end, it served as the stepping stone and a guiding path to a greater goal. As others ask about my personal life, for now, i am contented to spend it with my children and getting closer to the family, yes of course that it does not chase away the lonleness and the need for love but like i said, sacrifices need to be made, so i don’t go chasing or looking for it, just grateful for what i have and gathering my efforts for a better tomorrow.

If you find this raya lonely and quiet or angry with what you have to deal with, Please don’t, look for that silver lining and remember to find your strength, preserver and have faith in god almighty, for it is from him that everything comes from...

Peace and Selamat Hari Raya...