Thursday, August 25, 2011

The week before raya

Well here i am at the curve for an appointment. Yeah work never stops right? I have to thAnk Adam

For letting me the ipad for the review. So now i can say i have joined the world of.ipad users...muhahahah


Any as i sit here,i cant help but look at the activity passing by,everyone so buzy with raya preparations... Me? Shesssh blum start lagi hahah My mom asked me to pass something to family members and someone special as she thought i was still going out with her but she doest noe the truth...(my mom la not the girl hahaha) so after calls&sms sadly she(the girl&not my mom) refused to meetup and now thru her blog,i see she balik kampung alrdy. It saddens me as it looks im such a monster.. takan nak jumpa bagi barang pun susah...and tu pun amanah&pesan my mom...sigh.. but everyone has their reasons do best not to question it but sad nevertheless...


As work piles up,there a small light that shown my way but as usual,its just a small light.. i cant open up..maybe dhe dont try or i cant open up due to old wounds. Least others are starting new journey... Well as my dad said..u can only take them to the water,to drink or not is still up to them.... I guess better i stay close so wont get burned.

As we prepare for raya,wca&1nps looms around the corner,and i pray it will all work out. So happy raya shopping&if an old enemy or friend that u hate makes contact dont la be so cold... Bukan ka Ramadan&Shawal are a time to be forgiving?


Peace