Thursday, November 17, 2011

The aftermath....

Its the 17th of November, yup i have been away for a long time...hahahaha was busy with World Cup Asia 2011(for those of you in Malaysia, if you dont know that it was going on the MAN! move to thailand! hahaha) Many things to write but as usual too many in my head...where to start?
Lets try by section, shall we...

My Birthday (28 September)

I dont really plan to celebrate it actually but i was surprised that the family (AKR) threw me a karaoke party, though the ate was wrong but hey its the thoughts that count. so there i was in the midst of a 800 pax dinner at Crown plaze, that had the royal VVIP-HRH Tuanku Sultan of Kedah, we had testing time with a new team but the show when without much errors and by the time the event was over, they pulled me to a karaoke to have a surprise party with the staff and friends. I was touched really i was. and a later we went to watched a band, of which i ended up on stage rapping "In the End" (my all time fav love song hahahaha)

In the night as the people left me alone..(yeah we are always alone arent we not?) i was left missing my brothers and wondering how my life will be in the next 5 years. its hard as we grown up, we tend to think of the mistakes that we have made and how we wished we had a time machine but in the end (no pun intended) we must value life, accept what god gives us and take the chances that comes to the fullest. More i try to find someone to save me, more often than not im the one that does the saving and being the candle but i believe in the end (again no pun intended) it is all worthwhile.. here are some pics from that day..






Adik's 4th Birthday (10-10-2011)
Raya Haji
This raya haji i was in Langkawi, busy setting up WCA 2011, my family was kind enough to come and share the holidays with me... times like this i wonder how am i doing as a father, with my busy day and work, i always feel lost without my kids, i do wonder how my dad use to leave us in the old days when i cant seem to breathe without my kids at all. even so, we had a great time and after they left WCA 2011, started..



World Cup Asia 2011
The 3 Musketeers 
What can i say about the biggest paintball event ever? you can read it in the many facebooks and blogs around the world for me on my blog the thing that was close to my heart was the people invlovled in making it work, PALS, AKR, RIM and of course LostBoyz. We had played our hearts out in D1 and gotten a placing of 13 but yet we didnt make it to the second round (why la you didint do top 16 PALS???) but the shadows that kept me going and the team of AKR that put in their best was what made me proud, putting aside pain and selfishness, we toiled to make the event a success, even with all the hardships and obsticle in front of us, only those in the inner circle jnow what i am referring to but yet we survived it all and best of all it was a success.
A visit by the minister
AKR Retreat

There was someone that had managed to push a small hole in this thick wall of mine and although i had tried to stay away due to the status that person is in but i find myself drawn like a moth to a flame, as i type this i am cautious of this feeling that is growing and worried about the loss of battel between my heart and my head. Still i have faith in God and it is to him that i will wait for the guide.

I too saw the side of people that i had not imagined, the sacrifices and selfishness, the ego and love, all for the sake of themsleves or for the sake of others but thru it all, it is not up to me to judge but rather up to themselves to choose the path they want to lead, just be considerate of others as dont them burn too much. for all that, let WCA 2011 be the best of a start to a new age..a new journey and OH what an adventure it will be..
PEACE Folks


The opening Dinner

Press Interview


Bini2ku PA-The team that handled admin&PR

LostBoyz with the WCA Ambassadors 

Gua.Com interview after the game

The 3 ladies that constantly kept me a Buzz..great work ladies

Finally recognition- Malaysia Book Of Records

Me and my Son