Monday, January 2, 2012

Twenty Twelve

A trip to the zoo

In the snow

My little eskimo




Yeah yeah i am delyaed by 1 day... hahahahah Happy new year folks. Much has happen in 2011, it was a great year. depressed, disappointment, victory, pride and accomplishment.

As the world celebrates and awaits the predicted doomsday, we go on with life and faces the challenges that comes with it. Reading blogs and FB, i can see that new year is the one day that humans are reflective, optimistic and cheerful. For me the year begins with the missing of my brothers, untill now they are constantly in my mind and how i miss them. Its mom's bday on the 1st and usually we would call and surprise mom. this year with the launch of 1NPS, i celebrated mom;s bday at home as my daughter is going standard 1.

My greatest Accomplishment 
How fast times flies, its was only but yesterday that i cradle her bald head and now she is all grown up. Her brother is getting smarter but in all with my time in work and travelling, i find my self constantly missing them. They are those that says i love to travel but in reality, i am a simple man. i rather stay home, play with the kids and after they sleep, fiddle with the PC or read a book. so how boring is that to some?

Going to ICITY
Standard one already
As for the matters of the heart, i worry about not being the right person, with my commitments and responsibilities, it takes a special person to be able to adapt and understand my life. A life that is a candle and thus burn as one. i truly hope that she understands and weather the time and things that will come. My affections,  care and tenderness does not fade but it grows and im the person that is not shy to display my emotions although rather i get quiet but for some burst of emotions. for i beleive that in everything, it is a two way street, both have to work but sadly in my case, im  divivded between my family, work and my boyz.

The Lost Boyz is growing and the paintball team is destined for great things come 2012, it wont be easy and in terms of the team, sacrifices must be made to excel and be the best of the best and i know that we can be the best of the best and top the whole league.

Field walk at 1NPS
In all restrospec, i just feel tired at times, tired of being the candle, always the one people depend on always the one to troubleshoot, the one that motivates and fire up others. still some i tried but they never see, they gave up hope and for one thing i have always hold on to the lesson of the Lost Boyz, never, NEVER and NEVER giveup hope. fight to very last breath. Happy fighting for 2012 ...look over your shoulder and im just there fighting with you. PEACE folks.