Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Heck

"When you take another company money when your paid to work for them and decide what do about it, thats stealing. When you go around bad mouthing people, thats backstabbing. What another company does is their own and forget not the company was paying you. Heck.. im sick and im down but its because God wants me to be strong and a form of repent. Lucky i didnt buy a BMW and gave it to a gf,,i did for my gf but hey thats my salary from my company, whats ur excuse? i have covered 12 months but u still want to lecture me? what human are you? So high and mighty? have u forgotten of the million your firm has loss from peoples trust? Have you forgotten all the wayward spending and bad mouthing of your so called new partners now? Heck, its time to wake up, i maybe dead from an indian bullet but least i go see my brothers knowing that i can own up to my folly and stupidity. Can you?" as he sits on his bed thinking of the past that hound him, Are people so blind he thinks but never say..

**To Be Continued**