Sunday, September 20, 2009

Farewell Ramadan, Welcome Syawal

Farewell ramadan,

I say goodbye to Ramadan, many things happen within that magical month, some good some bad.

 I close the chapter on Cinta saying Resort and moved on, I enjoyed my time working there, in the end with idiots running the show and all the able people left (steven,GG,Mark and many others) the whole place was collapsing, With a head that didn’t know the difference between up and down,it was better for me to leave, though they made it easier for me with a botched up DI, least im gonna get some compassion pay muahahah.

I close the chapter on fighting for a lost cause, months of months of effort to no vail, nothing changes, all it amount up to was me paying the bills and doing my part while the other party just took advantage of the whole thing. I close this chapter, once and for all. Though it pains me like mad but there is no point going on. After 7 years, I had hope and prayed that it could be saved but after my latest discovery in my OWN house,Enough is enough

I close the chapter of my life being a victim, a victim and a softy, I am tired of being pushed around, scared of losing my life soul but in the end, I submit to the will of God, I have to return to who I was before, the strength and pillar of before.

 

Welcome Syawal,

I welcome the change as I once again embark on the road of self employment and hard work. No more waiting or easy street, going back to the old school style. Use these talents that God has bestowed on me and making the best of life.

I welcome the new challenge of raising my children and teaching them the values of life, values that has been the back bone of the Shahab family, the togetherness and responsibility.

I Welcome the renewed search for the best partner for me, one that will support me, one that can soothe my aches and one that I can share this soul with. Let God show me his greatness and provide me with his blessing, for he alone knows the pains I have gone through and it is my hope and prayers that he will be kinder to me and give me the courage to fasce the test he  will give me.

 

As I went to say my prayers to my father and brothers, I realize that in this hectic world, where most are so concern about baju raya or who makes more money or who has bigger car, I take heed from my uncle that these are not important, as long as when ever there is emergency or when my kids need money for school and what not, it is there then it is enough. As recite prayers and Al-Fatiha for those I love, I pray and vow that my children will be brought up with the old values that makes us Malay and Islam, for when I die, it will to them I hope to grace my grave and the others to ensure that its clean and to them I hope they will recite the prayers and Al-Fatiha so that my passage to heaven is easier, for what else can a man want for the best legacy that one can leave behind are children that are close to God and have Iman in their hearts, Dad, I hope that you are proud of me as I try to be the anak soleh as told by God.

 

For these revelations, I say let the change come, Farewell Ramadan, Welcome Syawal.

 

Amin