Thursday, March 3, 2011

A good day

A good day

The day begins with your voice,
Knowing that im in ur thoughts,
Feeling the warmth of ur smile,
Then i know everything will be nice.

A mid day that hears ur concern and care,
As i have u in my mind the while day,
With unspoken words that i cannot say,
Awaitng ur heart i will surely bear.

An evening of a work,
Yet awaiting ur text or call,
As we wait for the sky to be dark,
I cant wait to present u my all.

A night that begins with dreaming,
The touch,care&kisses that im missing,
A sense of longing and ache that im feeling,
As my eyes shut,i pray as it bolster my hoping,
That tomorrow the joy of love will begin.

All in all its a good day for me,
Simply because your in it.

Have a good day syng.. Im missing u.. As im urs..always..
Syed Sherezal Shahabudin.



Sent from my iPhone