Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The little things

Its the little things that she does that bind me,

The look in her eyes when she first looked at me,
The way her voice soften when she knows its me,
The laugh that is contagious of the joke we share,
The way plans she would make when we meet.

The way she fuss over my non shaved face,
The effort she put to make sure i look good,
The work she did to color my hair,
How she would take the time to cut my nails.

Her pinch of love that she would give,
Her bites to me that thrills me,
Her kiss so rare but makes my heart skip a beat,
Her touch of pleasure that keeps me begging.

Her smooth skin that feels like porcelian,
Her body curves that drive me while with desire,
Her firm yet soft figure that makes me wild,
Her soft moans and gasp that leave me wanting more.

Her naughty nature that teases me,
Her jokes and remarks that makes me laughter,
Her sense of concern for my well being,
Her questions that show me she cares.

The way she wipes my spoon before we eat,
How she makes me try things i would never do,
How she feeds me and make sure im fed,
How she would want only the best for us.

The look of wanting that she has hidden in her,
Her longing for love and care that she hides,
Her pampering and caring side tjat she keeps close,
And her wants to be loved and understood.
For she wants to be accepted as she is.

These are a few of the things of her that i miss,
And it is only just the smallest of things.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Purnama,Alor Setar,Malaysia