Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raya Photo Blog

Salam....Too much in my head to write...but its not ready yet i guess so make do with this photo blog.
Kakak kierra buying her raya shoes.She is so grown up

Adik taking a break..

Mak&Ayah famous Ikan terubuk bakar..hahaha kesian my brothers tak sempat balik. 
This was on last day puasa.

Kakak and Wan ketupat making time.. her first

Sebelum damage raya hahahah

Awe and adik getting ready to visit Zaki&Izzany
(note his raya drink hehe)

Memang taklepas la ni hahaha

As always Kierra the loving one

The most sebak time for me...forgive me mom

The pillars of my life

My mom ..

My girl..always and forever

Pillars and life..(one pillar still missing heheh)
Adik as usual..

The remaining Syed Nong Son..

Camera man ngantuk (Aweeeee!!!)

Langgar, the house i grew up in..every raya with Ein&Pon
and now its the time for my kids..

Checking out the chicks hahahah
handsome anak walid ni

Rare pic

The dinning hall..dulu i ingat kami makan tepi tangga
now dah senior sikit boleh makan kat table
hahah
Miss my grandma (Hajjah Tok Don)

Kierra,Iddraqi&Zara(Anak Amy&watif)
Discuss duit raya investment hahah

Mak the ever Mother to all
(ya ya nanti la cari bini hahah)

When Lost Boyz came to town
Thanks brothers..i am nothing without u all
(Sjoe dok sibuk kat SAHOCA)

Rarest of pics
Adik&Amy

Wan dan cucu-cucunya

Raya umah Ami noi-Mahirah,Daniel&Zahirah
Kierra's Auntie&Uncle

Raya 3rd day..You cant see kierra's necklace
but its there.. THANK YOU.

Adiks own playground at Ami Syed's house

Raya umah Ami Syed&Rizal

In life, i am forever grateful for what god has given me, i am not bitter of the things that He has taken away but rather i accept it with the humblest sense of learning as He knows best. If love is there it will find me and fight for it as fiercely that i am able. Seems i am stuck at the moment, with the last journey in tatters and a new journey that i don't even know if it will start.. I try and yet as always i keep hoping... (Open your eyes!!)

Alrites back to work....
Peace