Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Zakierra's New Car

                As the month of April starts, many news and happenings have been going on within my ever so humble life. Ami Jon has been blessed with a Baby girl (right on April Fool’s Day) and Nakishah got married .. (man do I feel old) the most busiest times because of the elections. The 13 independents are really giving BN&PR a run for their money. It would be funny if they win. It would be hard. Anyway I’ll talk about politics in my later post for now.. I want tell you the story of kierra.

                After much debate and the sacrifice of parenting, I decided to get a second car. Well not exactly a new car but useable and affordable. I told Kierra that the car I bought for her. The night we went to get the car, we came back around 9pm and guess what she did, quietly she took out the car cloth and proceeded to wipe her car as it was raining when we came back hence the car was wet. So lovely. Adik also as usual kapochi .

The next day, I went to work and she woke up to find her car missing, she cried (poor girl) so I rushed home and got her permission for to use the car, lolz. Anyway here are the picture of my princess wiping her car.