Friday, July 8, 2011

Berjaya




Taking time to reasses my life, i took the kids out to berjaya. Been wanting to do it for ages but always tak sempat or malas pegi sorng so this time i redah aje sorng& invited my sis to join.Many memories here, last i came was with izzany, thats me mr sensitive, even the clothes tge kids r wearing has a story behind it oh well, that chapter is gone&even when i reach out, its too proud to return, guess its was an illusion ahhh anyhows, better times r coming. Kannnnnnnn.



The kids had a blast, kierra wif her normal daring self wanting to go on the roller coster and adik running everywhere. Looking at adik, i realised that i did things wrong and that i must do better.



A lump in my throat when i think of it. But i shall fight and fight on. Later i went to klia to meet my brother and pick her up frm her flight. Who is the uer im reffering to? Hmmm let time tell(dont want to jinx it)
So tmr its business as usual but i want to go sarawak but sacrifice this time...
Peace.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone