Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lost

It come to me like waves,
Waking me from sleep,
A sense of emptyness,
As i am broken not longer complete.

She walked and never looked back,
She will never see how overwhelmed with sad,
She took away a part and im partly dead,
She does not know that i want her back.

Companionship i may search for,
But my heart is gone and my soul is close,
Smiles are fake and laughter maybe a joke,
As i cover the missing the i crave for.

We will never be together again,
With her work&mine goes seperate ends,
Then why do hope lingers in my mind,
Praying to have her love again.

I walk with my family and friends,
Yet im alone without some1 as my girlfriend,
I would trade it all to change how it end,
Yet i sit quietly just lost in the end.



* In this short time called life, we can never control certain things, they are my family&lost boyz to keep me company but after losing her, i accept the fact that my life journey is one without someone to love me, to accept me as i am, taking my wrongs&sins and guide me change so i accept my fate, yet if only.. Yes if only..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Exit Jalan Putra,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia