Friday, July 15, 2011

A new dawn

The week is almost over but many things happen along the way. First was the bersih incident which showed me that we are truly a commited country, fighting for a new election process, thousands took to the streets to show thier feelings. I was in kl for adiks evaluation and found the streets of kl quiet and errie, with police all over the place, reminds me of a movie of which a town is deserted due to war. Scary.. Still many do not understand why it happen. Im surprised that many dont know, we read the history of how our fore fathers marched the streets for independence, now its happening where r we? Think about it, lets not be selfish about just our lives and others fight the battle for us.



The empty streets of kl

On The other matters, adik tested postive for autisume, which is killing me but i promised to fight and prepare him to beat it. Dont wajt to write much about it as its still hurts as hell.



On matters of the heart, what has passed, has gone, which is also killing me but there is light at the end of the tunnel, maybe this torture is merely a step of cleansing me for a more loving&caring relationship in the future. Yesterday, she cosented to wear my name N i pray that this time around i would be able to find the passion and romance that has been missing for so long. Yeah i love to pamper but also be pampered but well we see how.



Work is going good with the usual hiccups and setbacks, all i can say that is the last week is a new dawn, for me and my family, just when ur down and about to throw the towel due to the end of things, God shows his hand and the end is merely a begining to something new and wonderful. So when life beats u down.. Pause for a moment, value what u have rather than curse what u have lost and insayallah god will reward u.
Peace.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Cta 2,Klia,Malaysia