Thursday, July 7, 2011

Second Wind

Its been hell of a week, In KL to take adik for his checkup and lets just say its not what i wanted to hear. Times i wonder how much more i can bear before i break, but i have faith in God and knows that he is just but testing me.
Within the same time, my brother too got a personal test of his own. In the end, we have to battle and keep on battling, its the people around us that keeps us going and gives us the courage to carry on. Its been very lonely for me because after 2009, i kinda kept my doors closed and opened my soul but only twice and got burned twice for it. The last one was worse because it was but only a one way street, people profess and make promise but they are but only words, and words are nothing but alphabets with sound UNLESS it is backed by action.
For my son, Walid is here till God takes me away and even till then i shall always be around to ensure that my daughter and son is well cared for, its an oath backed by resolved and determination. Of course it would help to have someone to support and encourage but with the last love walking away without looking back, as if it was nothing but a speck of dust in the wind, with no feelings at all. A new journey i will and must undertake, and should a soul will be there to keep me company, i will never repeat the past mistakes, take the journey as a new one and may it will be blessed by God. For i fight for all, My Son, Daughter, Brothers, Mother, Father, Lost Boyz, AKR and all those with and around me, the last person would be me.
May God grant me strength in this journey.
Peace.